Answered By: Robert Wilson
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2018     Views: 56

A patron may request that a “trace” be placed on material designated as “available” in Webster but not found in the stacks; ask at the Circulation Desk for details. Next, your best bet is to request an ILL on the item through MaxSearch "Request Item" button or through ComCat (the Commonwealth Catatlog). Contact Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services for additional information.